"I know what I know / Could not fill a thimble."

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Heb. 12

10 They disciplined us for a little while as they thought best; but God disciplines us for our good, in order that we may share in his holiness. 11 No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.
 12 Therefore, strengthen your feeble arms and weak knees. 13 “Make level paths for your feet,”[b] so that the lame may not be disabled, but rather healed.

Sometimes I get discouraged and just want to quit the things God has put into my path to help lead or show others.  It's a good reminder that even through hard times (unpleasant and painful) God is training us.  I think He is trying to remind me of my feebleness...that I truly can't do anything without His help.  When I get a a place of weak knees, I find myself depending more on Him to work.  I can do my best and do my best to strengthen my attitude toward it all, but I must always keep in mind that God is the one making the level path for me.  God I need your healing and to truly understand what it means to wake up in the morning with The Cross of Christ as my focus.  

No comments:

Post a Comment