"I know what I know / Could not fill a thimble."

Friday, July 30, 2010

2 Cor. 2

10But one whom you forgive anything, I forgive also; for indeed what I have forgiven, if I have forgiven anything, I did it for your sakes (M)in the presence of Christ,

11so that no advantage would be taken of us by (N)Satan, for (O)we are not ignorant of his schemes.

It's interesting to me that Paul is talking about forgiving a brother that has done wrong in the church. He says to forgive him and to show him love. And he adds "that no advantage would be taken of us by Satan, for we are not ignorant of his schemes." Interesting when you think about it...how bitterness or lack of forgiveness can add fuel to the fire of what Satan wants to accomplish. May God help me truly forgive those who have wronged me and those who have wronged the church. May Satan's schemes NOT be rooted in my heart in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment