"I know what I know / Could not fill a thimble."

Monday, June 28, 2010

Starting life journing and sharing with the world- Romans 10

So, I am committing to be better about reading the Word and writing about it. Today is:

Romans 10: 11For the Scripture says, "O)">(O)WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED."

This verse sticks out to me. In my lack of witness, I often think people will disdain Christ or not have a good experience with the church. But, whoever truly believes in Christ will not be disappointed. This is an encouragement for me to be better about sharing my faith.

2 comments:

  1. I think I know what you mean, I am having trouble knowing what to say to my sis in law who has veered away from the Lord. She says scripture is "me" but not "her" I have to trust him to guide me in what to say and what to do when it comes to her, but I am lost and have been for about 2 years on what to say or do. I do know God is using me though, maybe by example....It is a comfort to know that noone will be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True Linda. I think we often try to take control of God's work. He has a perfect timing for everything and obviously when your sister is ready, she knows where to find the answers. So hard to wait on God though.

    ReplyDelete